After 27 years...

I'm calling it quits...Friday the 13th of July - will be my last day of employment...at the gas company....on the 16th of July...I start life as a City Employee...

I am thrilled....my intentions when accepting a position at the gas company in March of 1980 was to only work for the summer...

So, my new game plan is to work for the City for twenty years...and retire with a pension...(check back in 20 years - to see if I stuck to my game plan)

Of course, I will continue writing...I'm working on edits for my novel with the editor for the Yellow Rose at TWRP - turned in a short Christmas story...waiting to hear back...and turned in a Rosette - also waiting to hear back...

Works in progress include - Looking for Henrietta and Chance Meeting...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish you much luck in your endeavors, Christine. :) -laura hogg

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting