On the road again...


Today January 12, 2019.  A number of people were posting look how I aged.  The included their first profile pic and their last on facebook.

So, I will include a pic from my first blog post and my last blog post.  Although the newest pic will be from my other site...RVWife.com

I switched from blogger to wordpress because I had high hopes of writing about my experiences as a full-timer RVer, workamper and volunteer and had heard or read that wordpress was a friendlier format for professionals.

I’m not sure if it was the format of wordpress or my own personal expectations...but I am not having as much fun blogging.  I believe I am 47 or 48.



And this is me at 59 3/4

When I look at the two pictures the first thing I think is...it’s a good thing I can write, because I am not very good at taking photos. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting