Highlights from the interview....

Hello dear blog studio guests! I have a very special guest for you to meet today. Author Christine Columbus. Her short stories are receiving five star reviews and very deservingly so!

CAROL ANN: If you had to describe yourself, what would you say?

CHRISTINE: I’m certain I was kidnapped as a small child from a warm and tropical climate and brought to Minnesota, because I hate the cold, but apparently not enough to move. I lived in MN my whole life, I’ve worked for the same company for 27+ years and the same house for 21 years.I think I need a mid-life crisis.

CAROL ANN: Do you collect anything?

CHRISTINE: Dust, cobwebs, streaks, dirt and grime.

CAROL ANN: What does the word romance mean to you?

CHRISTINE: Romance is walking to the edge of the cliff, love is jumping off and true love is when you have someone to catch you when you fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting