Tag Line????


Jumpstart Productions will be tweaking my blog and MySpace...and I decided I need a tag...can't decided between:


Set Sail for Romance with Christine Columbus


Discover a New World of Romance with Christine Columbus


Or…..?


Explore romance with Christine Columbus



Had a Great Day over at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party and Also Stop in at karenfindoutaboutnewbooks · Coffee Time Romance - Coffee Readers.


Now of course it would have made more sense to Post this info earlier...but it still not to late to stop by and look at my posts...and enter a contest or two.



Comments

Unknown said…
I need a tagline too...I know New World is winning, but I like Discover...though whichever has the cutest avatar always gets my vote!
Anonymous said…
I like Explore Romance...with your name, it's too good to pass up!

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting