Tagged

My friend and fellow author, Carol Ann Erhardt tagged me for a game of tell-us-stuff-we-didn't-know...
http://carolannerhardt.blogspot.com/
The rules are: List seven things about yourself

Link to the person who tagged you (see above)


I’ve been tagged. Impossible, I was always the one who never got caught. Must be getting old and slow…

Here we go…
1. I might have had a mid life crisis (so, I’ll live to be 96)
a) changed jobs after 27 years
b) changed boyfriend after 10 years
c) bought a dog

2. Blood type is B + and the blood bank loves me and it’s best to make an appointment on Monday’s because they get a fresh shipment of cookies.

3. Got a contract for my first novel “The Perfect Country and Western Story”

4. Became an Empty Nester. Both my kids are in college.

5. Took a Hoola Hoop class.

6. Took Swing dance lessons.

7. Have yet to be dipped.


www.mollystarkbooks.com

www.jayellwilson.com

www.bessmcbride.com

www.judithrochelle.com

www.skhyemoncrief.com

www.maggietoussaint.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting