My friend and fellow author, Carol Ann Erhardt tagged me for a game of tell-us-stuff-we-didn't-know...
The rules are: List seven things about yourself
Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
I’ve been tagged. Impossible, I was always the one who never got caught. Must be getting old and slow…
Here we go…
1. I might have had a mid life crisis (so, I’ll live to be 96)
a) changed jobs after 27 years
b) changed boyfriend after 10 years
c) bought a dog
2. Blood type is B + and the blood bank loves me and it’s best to make an appointment on Monday’s because they get a fresh shipment of cookies.
3. Got a contract for my first novel “The Perfect Country and Western Story”
4. Became an Empty Nester. Both my kids are in college.
5. Took a Hoola Hoop class.
6. Took Swing dance lessons.
7. Have yet to be dipped.
Thanks for stopping by!