When did you know that your life was going to be so wonderful? Or did you always know this?


Interesting question… and it makes me wonder…. Did I know how wonderful my life was when I worked at Minnegasco… looking back I know that I have been blessed – like you – I’ve always been grateful for my kids, their health, my health - and being able to provide for them – but I remember being angry, too.



So, I’m not sure – but all I can say is I have never been happier than I am now… and everyday things get better and better… and I am not angry anymore – I wake up smiling and I go to bed smiling… (sometimes the grin is a little bit bigger than other nights) And I wish everyone could feel as good as I do… I’m so grateful to be happy and to have found happiness when I did – I would have hated to have grown old and when people thought back all they remember was how crabby or angry I was…



When I went away for the weekend and a couple of the gals commented about how funny I was – it made me feel so good. When I can get people to laugh – I feel wonderful… I like it when people laugh and feel good… that make me feel like I have a wonderful life – which might be why I enjoy being a mom so much – it is so easy to please kids and make them happy (harder to get teenagers/young adults to laugh with you – but I can get them to laugh at me) and they are so appreciative – send them some rice crispy bars or offer to make dinner for Bridget and Dustin and they’re happy – how easy is life and wonderful is life.



So, if my goal was to be rich and famous – then I guess my life wouldn’t be wonderful because I haven’t accomplished those things – but because I only want to make people happy and hear them laugh – I am accomplishing my goals and therefore I have a wonderful life.



So, the answer to your question is – when I decided what was important and then started to find ways to make it happen – I knew I had a wonderful life.



Pretty simple, huh….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting