Backstory to a romance writer's journey

The Journey to Writing: 

Downtown Minneapolis
For 27 years I worked for a utility company... until the day my boss said, "if you're not happy here, quit."


So, I jumped ship and went to work for the City of Golden Valley... until my daughter said, "you'd make a great COTA."










So, I moved to La Crosse WI to get an associates degree as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.   





I spent almost 1 year working with children on the Autism Spectrum.













Before we relocated to Iowa where I spent 1 year working in a skilled nursing facility.




Which brings me to now…We are living in someone’s basement in Eugene, OR and I am pursuing my dream of writing. 



And we are living our dream....













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting