Excitement
My story "Happy Meal" is online and it looks wonderful. The Wild Rose Press does such a great job of editing, designing the cover and creating e-post cards.This is all such a learning experience for me. Blogging, forums, e-publishing and I'm having a great time.My goals are to add some pictures to my Blog and hopefully some excitement too.The next story to go into production for me is "Coffee and Love to go."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
-
As of Today Everything I Need To Know - I've Learned - Of Course I'm 50 not 16 So this time it's different. It's easier to...
-
River sunsets, romantic campfires, and summer love. Will autumn leave Sally with bittersweet memories or a broken heart? ...
-
Chance Meeting Chance Meeting by Christine Columbus May 9, 2025 By Long and Short Reviews Leave a Comment Chance Meeting by Christ...
Home
Melody is fostering her niece while her sister, Captain Opal Erickson, is deployed to Kuwait. A chance meeting at work with Clayton, a const...
No comments:
Post a Comment