I've been selected by one of the judges to be a finalists for MnArtists' MiniStories competition.
My piece will be published online.
I'll be reading my work next Monday at 7pm in the lobby of the Ritz Theater in Northeast Minneapolis.
And I'm in the running for grand prize, which is a commission to write a longer story.
All good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
-
As of Today Everything I Need To Know - I've Learned - Of Course I'm 50 not 16 So this time it's different. It's easier to...
-
River sunsets, romantic campfires, and summer love. Will autumn leave Sally with bittersweet memories or a broken heart? ...
-
Chance Meeting Chance Meeting by Christine Columbus May 9, 2025 By Long and Short Reviews Leave a Comment Chance Meeting by Christ...
Home
Melody is fostering her niece while her sister, Captain Opal Erickson, is deployed to Kuwait. A chance meeting at work with Clayton, a const...
No comments:
Post a Comment