In Minnesota we say, “Hot Dish.” Which is what we call baked casseroles – You Know… It’s like “Pop” for Soda… Or “Winnner” that season that last six months long and every conversation starts with “Shur is cold out…”
If you’d the recipe for Tootin Cowboys check out susanstthomas.blogspot.com
How to make Tootin Cowboys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
-
As of Today Everything I Need To Know - I've Learned - Of Course I'm 50 not 16 So this time it's different. It's easier to...
-
River sunsets, romantic campfires, and summer love. Will autumn leave Sally with bittersweet memories or a broken heart? ...
-
Chance Meeting Chance Meeting by Christine Columbus May 9, 2025 By Long and Short Reviews Leave a Comment Chance Meeting by Christ...
Home
Melody is fostering her niece while her sister, Captain Opal Erickson, is deployed to Kuwait. A chance meeting at work with Clayton, a const...
No comments:
Post a Comment