"What Make A Good Enemy" A friend, if good is to mean a strong adversary. Who knows your weakness better than a friend or an 'ex.'. 'Good' enemy might also mean the person who puts up road blocks and generally makes life difficult which in turn only strengthens your desire to succeed.
A Good Enemy is an antagonist with a pencil bar mustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
-
As of Today Everything I Need To Know - I've Learned - Of Course I'm 50 not 16 So this time it's different. It's easier to...
-
River sunsets, romantic campfires, and summer love. Will autumn leave Sally with bittersweet memories or a broken heart? ...
-
Chance Meeting Chance Meeting by Christine Columbus May 9, 2025 By Long and Short Reviews Leave a Comment Chance Meeting by Christ...
Home
Melody is fostering her niece while her sister, Captain Opal Erickson, is deployed to Kuwait. A chance meeting at work with Clayton, a const...

No comments:
Post a Comment