Chance Meeting


 I signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press for my Sweetheart story. I took a ten-year break from writing and during that time we have been traveling, camping, and volunteering at NWR and state parks. Now, that I am not spending my day planning routes to make sure our 40-foot, 5th wheel camper doesn’t go under a low bridge and get stuck. I am using my free time to write. We are currently living in a stick and brick in Wilmington, NC and I have been working on edits in the river shack




I also recently self published a Children’s Story. Living Things available on Amazon.    







Comments

Pj said…
Great children book living things
Loved the words selected and color . Read to my grandchildren and they loved it too.

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...