Creativity?

Today, I failed to trick myself into doing stretching or strengthening, but I did walk 4.5 miles. 😊 I generally walk 10,000 steps a day, but I break the steps up into 3 walks.  Which is very easy to do, but walking all 10,000 steps at once was a little more difficult.  

I did use my creative power to create dinner…I add a can of dice tomatoes into the bullet mixer with can of tomato paste - and after a minute, I had spaghetti sauce. Of course I add ground beef, onions, celery and  angel hair pasta.  And for desert I added a packet of Emergen C to no-fat Greek plain yogurt. 

So, five more days to use my creativity to find ways to trick myself into strengthening and stretching.  On today’s walk I passed by white pelicans, of course it was towards the end of my walk and I was too tired to enjoy the site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP and Smell The Roses...

Chance Meeting